Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Feedblitz

I recently came across an interesting service that melds blog and email services together. Through Feedblitz readers can sign up for free to receive new blog entries via their e-mail. This convenient service garnered my attention because:

1. It is free.
2. It is easy to sign up.
3. Now readers don't have to remember to come back to my blog site every now and then to check out new entries on the wonderful world of grants.
4.Did I mention it is free?

If you would like new Take It For Granted articles delivered right into your inbox, just scroll down a bit on the left and insert your email address where it directs you to subscribe. This will take you to another nice site that asks you to put in a super secret code word in order to fight spam, and voila you will now receive the most up to date, important information about grants that you could ever imagine. Plus I promise not to sell your email to anyone!

No comments: